The importance of ISO 18788 stands on the ability of the organization to detect appropriate legal and regulatory guidelines and also support business functions and the supply chain. This standard is appropriate for any kind of organization involved in conducting or contracting security operations. The ISO 18788 certification helps you to establish, implement, maintain and improve a Security Operations Management System and at the same time assures that the organization has implemented effective management controls.
In addition, it demonstrates the organization’s commitment to continuously provide qualitative services that meet customer’s needs, protect the customer’s and organization’s reputation, while adhering to applicable laws and human rights requirements. By attending the SMG training courses and acquiring ISO 18788 credentials, you will gain the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Private Security Operations Management System (SOMS). Furthermore, you will acquire the appropriate skills to manage a Security Operations team.
Benefits of ISO 18788
- Provide reliability and establish effective Corporate Governance
- Strengthen credibility and protect reputation
- Ensure the quality and professionalism of security organizations
- Establish sustained customer improvements
- Provide confidence to customers, governments and communities
- Increase the potential of operational success