ISO 37001 is the new international standard for an anti-bribery management systems, replacing BS 10500 in October 2016.
ISO 37001 certification will enable your organization to implement controls that will help your organization to prevent, detect and address bribery and promote an ethical business culture.
Benefits of ISO 37001 certification
- Minimizing risk – ISO 37001 certification will help your organization to implement or enhance controls to combat bribery and reduce the risk of bribery occurring.
- Stakeholder confidence – By demonstrating compliance to the ISO 37001 standard, your stakeholders can feel confident that your organization has good-practice, anti-bribery controls in place and has taken reasonable steps to prevent bribery.
- Ensures all employees understand what is expected of them, helping your organization to stay within the law.
- Prosecution protection – In the event of a criminal investigation, approval to ISO 37001 will enable your organization to demonstrate that your organization has taken the responsible steps to prevent bribery.
- Competitor advantage – When tendering many organizations are asked to provide evidence of an anti-bribery policy. ISO 37001 certification will demonstrate that your organization works to the latest industry best practice, enabling you to stay ahead of the competition.